Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Graduate

Oh, I can't believe that my baby has just graduated from kindergarten. It was so adorable. He is just the cutest darn thing. He was so proud and his face lit up when he saw we snuck Alaria out of class so she could be there. It was sweet. I so love his teacher she is the cutest thing ever, and Nick will miss her. It just seems like yesterday that he was learning to run, he never really walked just ran.haha
It was adorable. And at the end his teacher put a slide show together of the year and I have to admit I was shedding some tearage.
Classic school pic, with the awesome crazy blue background so essential to screw up your kids school picture, but that face saves it!

Singing in Spanish, so cute

From the slide that the Teacher did, my little graduate

The Teacher gave each child a little moment when she handed them their diploma, here is the video, He said his favorite subject was PE, his favorite school "job" was cleaning the floor, (almost died laughing) he will do anything for his teacher but no dice for Mom. He wants to be a teacher like his Grandpa Jorgensen, and he will be a grown up in 28 years. WOW I don't know if I'll be able to let him go in 34 years! Here is that clip you just can't hear it that well.


No comments:

Post a Comment