Monday, January 30, 2012

It died

Well out trusty ol TV died this week, and we have been shoved on our bed in our room watching shows together. It's torture because my son can't hold still to save his life. I have NO idea what we're going to do to our huge tv we have that is now deceased, bless it's soul. It's one of the old big screens that has a big back to it, but oh darn we have to buy a new TV with our tax returns just in time for the big game not that I care about the superbowl this year, but we can watch it in nice HD fashion with an LED OR LCD screen which will be cool. I am however bummed because now I can't get my camera now that I have wanted for 3 years. It's a hair expensive. I want to start my own Photography biz. I used to do it when I was in my early 20's before everything went digital, so I have a beautiful film camera, but I want a digitial, want want want. That's sad but true. Oh, well at least my kids won't be in my room with their sticky, crumbly, little hands that muck up the place. Our livingroom won't be deserted any longer, for tomorrow we get out new TV I'll take a picture and show how loverly it will be:) Sad that we can't live without a TV BTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment