Friday, March 30, 2012

Nick is 7

Nick my baby just turned 7. I can't believe how fast time flies. We are also in sports mode at our house. When we are not at a baseball game we are at Alaria's soccer games. She just finished a fun basketball season being the only girl on the team was her dream come true. Nick had his first baseball game and he was adorable. He played pitcher the whole game. And his proudest thing was that he got to keep the game ball. Here he is






So, now I'm an official 'Soccer Mom' You know it's a lot harder sitting on the sidelines watching your kids and keeping your mouth shut.haha I never  realized how involved you get. I've been so busy getting them everywhere. I'm excited that my Mom came to visit me for awhile. It's always so nice to have her here. well Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment