Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer, Summer where for art there summer?

WOWsa, I can't believe how fast this summer has gone by. My parents grandnapped the kids, along with my brother's son, Brady. They are just the best. Carting along all the kids. They had so much fun. Swimming lessons, bike rides every day with gramps. Playing. And Alaria and Nick went to basketball camps and had a blast my Pops even got Alaria some pink basketball shorts, so adorable. He is the best coach ever, and will live on in infamy. Of course Alaria had her cousin Morgan come take her away for her girls' nights out when the boys got a bit too much. she is so sweet. She was elected Student Body President and is co-captain on the dance team she is super busy but always makes time for my kids. I love her for that. They had a lot of fun and went camping.
  • Brady, Alaria, Taylor, and Nick at my Dad's Basketball camp for Bonneville High. They did great. Alaria won a few awards and was thrilled and Nicky won the fastest kid to dribble the B-ball

Cousins, Three peas in a pod

skyping with Mom and dad when I wasn't there. Loved it
Morgan teaching Alaria at her Dance camp. Alaria idolizes Morgie

The kids had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa. They also got to see G-pa and G-ma sorensen and spend some time with uncle Mike and Jaden and Seth. I need to hunt down the pics. My kids are addicted to all of their cousins, they love to spend time with them. I love that and hope we can get closer one day. Now we are awaiting word from the school to see the kids' new teachers. Fingers crossed.
thanks so much Grandparents for giving the kids memories they'll never forget, Big loves to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment