Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New School Year!!

Well here we are again with the new school year. It's so crazy that Alaria is in the 3rd grade. Nick is now in the 1st grade and has Mrs. Hoban, the same teacher Alaria had. He's so excited. Alaria has a little crush on her teacher, she keeps saying I have the crush but she smiles a mile wide when she talks about Mr. Steiner. He's a very young new teacher. She is having a lot of fun. I came home from yesterday, the first day of school and felt pretty lonely. Now they are both gone and I'm sitting here wishing there were more running around, but that's OK. My job is to get my body as healthy as I can to enjoy my two little hilarious, loving fun balls. Well I know we will have great stories this year with a lot of fun. Here is the first few days of school.
First Day
Matching Camo outfits from Gma Jorg.


Day 2, Alaria's hair is now brown, we colored it and put a few highlights. You can't really tell here though. she loves her new sparkle sketchers too!

OOOhhh I could just pinch their cheeks

Going to school, we walk and take Axel

Up the hill to school, running a little late, Love Alaria's backpack gma got with an A for my girl

They even walk the same. funny

Well they are so excited for this year. We leave next week for idaho. Courtney is getting married. Hard to believe. We are so happy to see everyone. I can't believe my little sweet Court is getting married. I feel old. I'm feeling a bit weepy and all emotional these last few days, what is it about watching your kids grown up that makes you feel this way? Well ciao until later

No comments:

Post a Comment