Monday, January 31, 2011

Best of Friends,awww

So, the other day I went to pick up the kids from school and Nick is mr. Social. He HAS to kiss and hug everyone when he leaves school. Wich was wierd for everyone at first but now they know him, so it's good. While we were walking from the Kindergarten area he ran up behind his teacher and almost tackled her to the ground with a HUGE bear hug. I was embarrassed and ran up to her to apologize. And she told me in my ear that Nick is my favorite, Don't tell anyone, but I love him so much. He is the sweetest thing to everyone, and what I love the most is when I see Alaria and Nick in the Halls in School together because Nick will scream across the school to Alaria telling her, "I love You, Alaria." And she yells back that she loves him too. And they always hug hug hug when they see each other.
That warmed my heart because I've always known that they have a most special bond. They are fiercely protective of each other and cry when the other cries. They barely fight. Now with that said, lets pray that they stay that way always.





I just love those two soooo much and I want them to stay this way FOREVER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment