Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy New Year and Christmas

What a sad attempt to start my blog about forever ago. I promised myself I would do it this year so I could keep an on line journal for myself. This year is bound to be better than last year. 2011 will Rock. Our family is doing well. Even though I hit a rather rough patch health wise rounding out 2010 with 2 surgeries and a million major tests that took me to the hospital. This year will be a year of healing, fingers crossed. New Mexico has great weather and our ward is our family. That's what we like about New mexico. The kids LOVE school. They have a great school. Tyler is still at Hewlett Packard and we love having his new building 3 minutes away. He is busy with the bishopbric and just being an awesome Dad and husband. I got very lucky in that department. I love him so much I don't know how I deserve him. He truly is the best person I know. The kids are hilarious as usual. We love watching them grow. Alaria is busy dancing and socializing. She loves school and does very well. They want to test her for the "gifted" program. Tyler and I just stared at each other when they told us that they wanted to test her at the end of the year. I always thought she was smart, but of course you always think your child is smart. But we laugh becuase I will admit I was a little more social about school, althout I love learning. She takes it to a whole new level. They said for this gifted program she has to test in the top 4% of New Mexico's Children's IQ. OK. So anywho we love that about her. Nick is mr. Social and loves to kiss and hug everyone. At first people would stand awkwardly when he tears through like a hugging and kissing tornado.haha He is reading and doing awesome. So, anywho we love out little family life. We did just get done passing the flu around the family the past few weeks and hopefully that will come to an end. And we can get on to our New Year! Christmas was so fun. The kids had an awesome time in Colorado. Tyler's whole family was able to come, so the kids got to see most of their cousins. They just loved that. My parents were there visiting my brother, so we saw everyone, but my sister and her fam left in Idaho. We missed them. Well, I'll leave a few pics of the fun christmas and hold myself accountable to use this as my journal. yaya Here we come 2011

Christmas Eve Christmas Eve Hike in Colorado The kids waiting for christmas



Great G-ma & G-pa Sorensen GreatG-pa, Nick & Alaria Happy New year Gma -Gpa!!


Nick,Alaria, and Mua

Alaria and Adalie
Daddy n Alaria Macady Alaria Santa n Kids The Mall
Well of course they're are a million pics I would like to put but my bootie is numb from sitting in this chair trying to figure out this blog thing. I'm sure it will get easier with time.haha Well. Christmas was good and this year will be even better. Happy "Late" new year to all and to all a good night.







3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have a blog! Now you need to add a section on the side that shows all your family and friends blogs because it will show you when they update them and it will be a direct link for you. I enjoyed reading about your cute little family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited about your blog too! I love being able to keep up with people this way. My blog is private, but if you send me your e-mail address I can add you to it and you can get a few more ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job sista! You are doing great. You do know that I have millions of digital scrapbooking things that I have been collecting for the past 5 years. I will have to get you an external drive and put all of my stuff on it for you. Keep this up. I may start one someday, but I don't have time!!! shocking!

    ReplyDelete