Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bored Much?????

Oh my word, it's a beautiful Saturday and we are soooooo bored. We cleaned this morning and oh joy. Why isn't it that I can't hire a laundry assistant? It's the only thing I hate so much. The kids played with their friends outside and I can still only stand up for certain periods of time before I have to lay down or I get too dizzy and it makes me feel nauesous, which makes me have another issue. I've felt nauseous for at least 9 months, yet I get no reward of a baby out of it. Just not right, don't you think? Oh, well the two I have entertain me so much. I thought to myself early this afternoon, oh someone please entertain me. I can't read, too dizzy, too bored. I just want to shoot a hole in the TV cuz I can't stand watching it, so after rolling my fingers and wishing I could just fall asleep, after all my doctor said I have to lay down most of the time right now, oh so boring, My KIDS come to the rescue. I hear a sound like someone is seriously injured in Nicks room. I thought they we're being attacked at the amount of yelling. I go in there and they are wrestling WWE style. I just started to laugh. Mean,right. No it's kind of funny especially when you see the pics, and they are real. They we're hurting each other and laughing at the same time. So it was pleasurable to see them entertaining each other without too much pain involved. Their faces are what is entertaining. It's so funny how much more relaxed you get as they get older. When they were little I would freak out about everything. Now, well you still worry about things but I guess the worries change to things like, "OK Alaria is just like me, that's scary. Too boy crazy, comes home every day worried about her "social network, aka friends", Gets WAY too tired by Friday, but thinks it's party night and must stay up very late, thinks she is so hilarious all the time, sorry Mom and Dad, and siblings of mine.haha But every so often, OK a lot she makes me laugh so hard because we do have the same kind of mind. So Back to the wrestling, this is how bored I am to laugh, but I love their laughs.
What a big Mouth,lol

Neck chop, oh and that mouth

Nick is so calm, but Ala is sure she is falling to her death

Some new egyptian style chop
Oh the joys. At least I'm amused. I feel like Rapunzel locked in her tower, you know at the beginning of the new cute, adorable Disney movie Tangled and by noon she is bored because there is only so much you can do really in a tower after all. Speaking of Rapunzel. After the wrestling I was looking through Alaria's camera that I gave her when I got a new one. She loves to take pics of herself as all kids, teenagers do nowadays with the digital options. Well, my mom bought her a long blonde wig for a Hannah Montana outfit a few years ago and she had dug it out a few days ago and asked me to help her brush it out, the wig, Well, i was looking on her camera and I found these pictures. Oh, I thought it was priceless of her to put that wig on and take pictures of herself. Usually right after she takes pictures she'll come show me, but it was funny to find them on my own. She is infatuated with the movie "Tangled" and I think she was going for a Rapuzel look.



Oh, you should've seen Tyler's face when he saw these pics. He was like, "She is taking pictures of herself already????" i just laughed. Girls I told him. Poor guy didn't know he'd get 2 of us, plus Nick who pushes the only buttons I think Tyler has, which is quite funny sometimes. Well, Tyler just left to get me an Easter treat, Harry Potter part 1 Deathy hallows. Love it, can't wait to see it again. Chowder

1 comment:

  1. Love how kids entertain themselves!! I was bored today too. First non-windy weekend and I am sick!!!! So I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! Love it!!! I'm sorry you're so bored!!! I'll try to think of fun new things for you to do!!:)

    ReplyDelete