Saturday, April 9, 2011

Insomnia

Well, I was hoping, really hoping to be asleep by now, I mean it is 3am. There is horrible TV on at that time, and I was lying, laying, dont get me started on the english language, anywho I was doing that and thinking this bites, so I flipped on the computer and went to type in LDS.org and out of sheer curiosity I typed it into google. THe first thing to come up was an anti mormon website. That made me sad, and mad because the word Mormon wasn't even in my search, so anyone who may be searching for info gets that, not the simple LDS.org site, which was there eventually, but I was a little peeved about that so now i will sit here and be awake about that for awhile.
I did get on here also to say that I know without one shadow of a doubt that the lord has been guiding me and helping me because he put this cute, I thought very mysterious boy in my way in college, turned out he was just shy and if there is nothing that needs to be said, don't say anything, and I pretty much the opposite, but even through 2 missions and 3 years of letter writing we remained best friends and knew it was right a few days after my feet touched american soil. That's right he waited for me,lol to finish my mission. I can't believe that there is a man that has a soul like his. Really truly the best person I know. I can say that I love him so much. He did the most amazing thing for me that makes those feelings I had in the temple the day we got married come back. He is such a great dad and we are all lucky to have him in our lives. He's a special person and I just hope and pray that I get a chance to pay him back for all he's done for me. He is my home.

1 comment:

  1. Husbands are the best! You are good for each other! Love you Yvette!

    ReplyDelete