Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Uh OH Filmakers Beware.

So, For Christmas I gave Alaria my old digital, which she has gone nuts over. I've never even taken as many pictures as she takes. And now she's figuring out how to direct the movie camera on it. WOW she is a tough director. It's so funny to listen to her and Nick and they will literally do a scene 3 times. It's super cute. Alaria loves to get all dressed up and have her friends over so they can get dressed up and make movies. She is definitly the director of the show. I love those grand days when watching the kids we get to go back with them to that innocence. It's so Fun and great Nick Loves acting in her produtions so I had to just wait until they get one that doesnt get deleted or whatever. But Alaria is in her directing day here. She and her friend were messing with "costume makeup" they were kitties. At first, she ran around directing Nick. It was funny to me cuz I know without a shadow of a doubt that if I could've had a camera and a computer at her age wow T would've spent all day on that. Well I love my kids
Thanks Grams
Alaria is so funny because now that there are some mornings I can't get to sleep until past 6am he will run home from work and take his lunch break to take the kids to school. And he has to get Alaria ready sometimes. It's hilarious to hear them argue over her outfits. She is always pounding her fists to her legs saying, "Dad that doesn't even come close to matching!" It's pretty funny to me. But to my credit all the blame goes to my Mom for getting the stuff and my sister for always making her girls look like they we're going to Auction to be sold for a high price of art everyday. We are quite different but I think that the bit of OCD with the girls' fashion can come out. I know for sure it would be tons worse if I felt better. Soon
She loves to make videos when her friends are here. No one but close family would even care, but I think it's so cute. Here is one of a ton of movies she did this week.
                                              I love their make-up they did themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment