Monday, February 14, 2011

Bieber Fever!!

So, I have been listening to Alaria talk about this crush she and her friends have on justin Bieber. It has been so funny and cute to listen to her talk about it. She kept telling me she would just die if she could see him in concert. So funny and I loved remembering how funny and cute a crush is when you are 7. She has been talking about his movie coming out and she would just die to go. She loves a girls' night out but it's always been with family, so I decided to take her and her friend to the movie for girls night out. It was absoulutely adorable to watch all the little girls and their reactions to this movie. I was surprised how packed it was and understood when I got in the theatre just what Bieber Fever is. The whole theatre of girls were singing all his songs while waiting and when the movie came on they ALL screamed like they were backstage at a concert. It was soooo funny and I loved being there to watch Alaria and her excitement. Here are some pics of her girls night. Too fun for her.
Alaria and Pasha waiting in line to see Justin
                                             
Always trying to make someone laugh
                                            
3-d Bieber Fever!




1 comment:

  1. She is a little Yvette. She reminds me so much of you!!!! That is so cute and the memory will be priceless!

    ReplyDelete