Tuesday, February 1, 2011

NOT the picture Health

Oh, school was cancelled today. You think it would be celebration around here, Not soooo much. My poor kids and myself and even Tyler have been ravaged by a horrible Flu and cold strain that just keeps cycling through the family. The kids have each had it 3 times. We kept Alaria home yesterday and bam Nick woke up early this morning throwing up. AHHHH I will rip all my hair out. There is nothing worse than watching your kids be sick. A LOT. Look at these poor little ones, well two little ones. This is NOT the picture of health.
                                          How SAD is that?
I seriously want to hire those restoration companies that come in and clean out your house after a natural disaster like a fire, flood, or earthquake. They can come and get rid of this flu bug that will not get out of here. Can't wait to put that bowl back in the cupboard where it belongs and not in front of us to catch all the puke-ola. Yucky. I'm counting on February to save us and really be the month of LOVE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment