Thursday, February 10, 2011

Superbowl 2011

Well we had a great Superbowl party that was a lot of fun. The Green bay packers won this year which I was happy about. Not the Denver Broncos which would have been a lot more fun, but oh well at least we could focus more on the food and commercials this year. Tyler was awesome and made our yummy Jorgensen style Won Tons. Other great finger foods. He is So funny when he is in the kitchen. I like to call him the kitchen nazi. He feels threatened if I get anywhere near him while he is in his mojo. He actually will come behind me after I load the dishwasher and reload it. Thanks, Tom for that.haha Only LeAnne can know my pain there. It's funny though I like to put pans and crazy crap all over the place just to mess with him. The kids had so much fun this year. My favorite commercial was easily the little darth vador dude doing his magic on everything. Totally reminded me of my nephew Jaden and his acting skillzz.
My poor sweet niece rolled her car yesterday and it freaked me out because it reminded me when her Mom was 20 or 21, i was in the 5th grade, anywho she was hit T-boned basically in her tiny car on a highway on her driver side and ejected out of the sunroof and flew far and was flown to utah, 3hours from home and nearly died and was nearly paralyzed. So, when I got the text and horrible pictures of her car from my sister yesterday morning I had flashbacks of the night that happened. I'm so glad she is OK and sad for her that she lost her first car. Just so glad she is OK. Because I love her like she is my own. Although they live so far away i miss them terribly and have always thought of my 2 girls, courtney and morgan like my own. She will be sore and miss her car but I'm so glad she is OK as far as her body goes. She is so special to us.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite was the doritos one where the guy licks the other guys finger. That was hilarious. Tell Morgan sorry from me and I'm glad she is ok, that's terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett that is soo funny, that was Tyler's favorite commercial too.

    ReplyDelete