Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Surprise

The kids had a great Valentines day they both had the classic party in class. They were so cute in their Valentines day outfits from Grandma.


Sweet boots



Sweet Hearts

Most Eligible Bachelor

Sweet Heart
So, it's no secret that we have had a hard past 6 months. We've been scared and things have been day to day. It's Valentines day and I've been so sick lately that we've been just surviving day to day and all of our energy goes to the kids and Tyler has been taking care of all of us. I've always known I have the best husband ever and wonder if he could really be for real, but he just continues to amaze me and show me what real love is about. He has been traveling more for work lately and awhile ago he let me know he was supposed to be going to San Diego, CA in march. So, I've been preparing for the thought of him being gone for a week. We also had thought about maybe me going along, but about a month ago they told them that the business trip was cancelled and I never thought about it again. So, Tyler handed me a Valentine's card and it was so cute and sweet and when I opened it there was a plane ticket to San Diego, CA. The trip had never been cancelled and he has been planning all along to take me with him. His Mom will come and watch the kids. I was so surprised. I loved it. I'm soooo excited to hand on the beach in CA with my hubby. It will be so great to take a little step out of all the trials we've been through. It's the best  valentines surprise ever. I love my husband so much and am so happy that we are closer than we've ever been. I love him more than I ever thought I could love anyone. Happy Valentines Day!!!1

This is my ticket to the beach, yaya








No comments:

Post a Comment