Thursday, February 3, 2011

"The Day After Tomorrow?"

So they are saying on the news that they have NEVER before seen the Northern Hemisphere covered by so much cloud from space. Has anyone seen the movie The Day After Tomorrow? One of my favs. It looked like that when they showed the picture from space. The whole of the US and A lot of Candada was completely covered in white. No visible land. A little creepy if you ask me. They say the next 5 winters are supposed to get even colder. Interesting. It's better to watch the news when they talk about just the weather. We can ignore all the crazies for a few days and stay inside. The kids have been out of school now for 3 days straight. Which is actually good for them because they've been sick. Alaria is mending and I think Nick is turning a corner, but luckily tomorrow they are out again and I think they will have their energy back and that is good. I hate seeing them just laying on the couch so lethargic. Now, tomorrow I can be like the rest of the Mom's who have had their kids, that are used to being in school and are sooooo bored, at home. My blood pressure will surely go through the roof.haha Really it will be nice to see them going and lets pray that they will STAY well.

No comments:

Post a Comment