Saturday, November 26, 2011

12 YEARS ALREADY!!!

A few of our engagement pics that my sister took in front of the Idaho Falls temple

Idaho Falls Temple 12 years ago
So happy today that it is my 12th year Anniversary to my marriage to Tyler. It's hard to believe it's been that long and yet it seems short as well because I don't remember life without him in it really. If I've ever counted any of my blessngs, he is always at the top of my list. I feel so blessed that he loves me so much. I know that because through all we've gone through he loves me all the more. We've had our share of trials that have been scary at times, but I love him so much and am blessed that he has been here every step of the way or I wouldn't know what I would've done without him. Being ill for so long and the struggles that come with that can be crazy, but I lucked out with a man who has stood by my side and held me while I cried and couldn't figure out what would happen next he would assure me it would be ok. And now we have a plan to go forward that makes me feel happy and safe. I have been feeling a little bit better lately and we both hope it stays this way and only gets better with our plans that we have moving forward with my health. Anyways I think he deserves a medal for putting up with the ups and downs of having a spouse who has an illness. He's been more than I could ever ask for. I love him so much. 12 years and many many more to come!!!!

November 26 1999, I DO

Bit of a windy day, haha

This was the reception we had in colorado Springs, co at Tyler's house. IT was a bit before christmas

Here is my line

haha I think I'm funny

Oh llittle did he know, poor foofy, or Dad as most peeps know him
Just a few pics to remember an awesome day. Getting married in the temple was the best blessing in the world. I will never forget that and how it made me feel. I Love my honey and know we have grown closer in the past 12 years and know it will only get better. Thanks to all the family who have helped us on our road. We love our kids Alaria and Nick and all of our family soooo much it hurts sometimes. Tyler, shooter , I love you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment