Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hello-ween!!

Halloween was a lot of fun this year. We had a lot of chances to celebrate. We started off with the kids' school carnival. Then, we had the trunk or treat at the church, which is a funny story because I couldn't find my digital camera and so I had to use my old really nice professional camera I had that takes film. haha. I have't gotten them developed yet, when I do I will add a few of the trunk or treat. But, It is always so fun. I love seeing all the families dressed up. Tyler won the 1st place for the Chili cookoff, which says a lot since we're in New Mexico. He tries to play it like he doesn't care, but last night I got a seriously dirty look and the third degree when he saw I used his spatula he won for that contest. HAHA
Then we went out on Halloween night. I did find my camera by then, so I can post a few of those. We chose to dress up together this year. As Adult vampire, and little vampire. Adult witch and little witch. So here we are at the Trunk or treat, Melanie took this and sent it to me since my 1885 camera was inside with the film in it. She caught us all in costume.
Here we are at the Trunk or Treat. It was so fun. My fav was seeing Bishop dressed up as a serious Hippy from the 70's. And saying to me, "Hey dude rock and roll" or something to that effect. It was too funny.

We went out on Halloween too, it was such nice weather I was able to wear mmy costume while going around witht he kids. I think it made a difference for them. They we're getting whole candy bars, serisouly crazy stuff. Our friends Alex and Gabe that work with Tyler gave them caramel apples, a huge round lollipop that will take them a year to eat, and tons of candy. The best was some of the decorations. I love it when people go all out. I will show a few pics. Of course it was dark outside, but I'll put the best ones I have.
We went to dinner for Halloween and Alaria loves her Goosebumps books.


Nick the mini Edward and Alaria the Witch

Do you like the black hair? Well not so fun to wash out. let me tell ya


oooohhhhh soooo scary

These guys did an awesome job w a black light scared the Nicky there

Axel looks like we put colored green contacts in his eyes. So halloween like

Love the decor'

Love the huge spider

This house has the best Haunted House I've seen anywhere. These guys are awesome. I loved it. I actually screamed 3 times. The last time was at the end when I came out and a guy was in an unexpected place. I literally punched him in the arm and really hard too. It was a complete instinct. I felt so bad, he laughed and revved up his chainsaw. It was funny. These guys had a donation box with all the proceeds going to the elementary school. Nick wouldn't go in the first 2 times, and finally he went with Tyler the 3rd time. He came out running to me, and yah, in tears. haha It scared him a lot

This is the Haunted House on the outside. They go all out. I think it's so fun for the kids. I wish everyone could go all out for Holidays it's fun. Makes it festive and rememerable.

Ooooh we are scary


2 witches out on the town

Tyler asked me why I didn't dress up. Oh, haha

They've finally done it, Bye bye


This is day after all the fun. Look at the little coal miner's daughter. Her black hair spray is
 everywhere. It took me 2 hours to clean her off.haha I won't be doing that again.
 I did Nick's hair the night of the Trunk or Treat and he was much easier to clean off.

Here is "The Halloween Gallery"

                      
Alaria's first Halloween, little angel. 2003 1 1/2 MO. Old
Alaria Flower girl 2004

     Alaria lady bug, 2005

 Nicholas and his first halloween. Dalmation 2005
                                                           The kids 2005
 Alaria Princess 2006
 Nick, Tigger 2006
 Alaria, Super Girl 2007
 Nick, Skunk 2007
                                               Super Girl and Skunk 2007
 Alaria, Snow Princess 2008
 Nick, Scooby Dooby Doo, 2008
Last year living in Colorado 2008
 Alaria Medieval princess for school carnival 2009
 Alaria, Little Devil Visiting Colorado for Halloween 2009
                                            Alaria, little Devil, Nick Death himself, haha Colorado 2009
 Alaria, strawberry princess 2010
 Scooby Doo Where Are You? Oh, we found you again in 2010:)
                                                                       The kids last year 2010
                                        Of course we see the little witch and vampire of 2011.
                                                  

So Holy Cow Batman how many pics are there here? I know a lot, but it was too hard to choose what to leave out. And this isn't even the pics that we took at the trunk or treat, with film of course. So, I have to wait for that to return. I'll keep those. Well I hope everyone had a happy Halloween. We sure did. I'm exhausted though. Now we're getting ready for Thanksgiving. Muahahahahahahahha



1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures. It is amazing how you have a mini me and your son looks like your hubby, such a cute family.

    ReplyDelete