Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sweet Hubby

Well this day week was so great. Yesterday was my 12th anniversary and it was so fun. Tyler made me stay in our room for an hour or so. I just got ready and was reading. The kids and I we're playing with the dogs. When I say the dogs we go to watch some friends of ours dog, Jazmine. She is a mix between a yorkie and a poodle, so I guess a yorkie-poo, I don't know. But they were so funny. We had her a week so she got used to us and by this day she was playing a lot with Axel. They look a lot alike anyways so all week I kept getting them confused. But here they are, Axel always kills me when he plays becuase when he plays he rolls onto his back and he scoots like a worm around on his back. It's so funny.
Axel and Alaria, He loves to ay on his back

jazzy, she looks so much like Axel

He was just straight up on his back for awhile, but turned when the camera went off, so cute!

So some friends of the kids volunteered for Tyler to watch the kids, thanks, Natalie, anywho they went over there while I hid in the room until Tyler was ready. I was so excited. He brought me out to a candlelight dinner in our kitchen. He had set out the good China set that used to be my Mom's. I love candlelight dinners they are so fun I think. Tyler was so cute because he made me some delicious Hungarian Food that I beg him to make all the time. This is called Chicken Paprika. I couldn't spell how they say it for real, but they even make their own home made noodles, which we apparantly hit our quota this month for that.haha He had sparkling cider and a lot of delicious food, the best part was making me homeade crepes! mmmmmm I got sick eating so many. It was a lot of fun.
I made him take a pic so I can remember, don't know why all the chair are moved, but he movd them so we could sit together on the end. It was so good. I loved it.

I made him take a pic too:)
We dragged the kids' bean bag chair, or love sack out and out it in front of the TV. It's funny because my parents had one when I was daing Tyler before he left on his mission and we used to watch movies downstairs at my house cuddling as teenagers do. Then when I got home from my mission he was at the airport to see me and after a few days of being home he traveled from his sisters in utah, he was visiting her so he could see me at the airport, he is from Colorado. Anyways, luckily he was there because I left my missionary luggage at the Salt Lake City Airport, which is funny because I always forget something and still to this day he is looking after me.haha Well the bean bag chair was famous down in my parents basement because I was only home a few days from my mission and we were watching a movie and he had the guts to kiss me then. It didn't even freak me out, so needless to say there was a wedding shortly thereafter, although we tried to plan it a year later it got moved 3 times all the way up to 4 months from that kiss on the bag. haha Poor parents of mine whom I promised getting married was not in my plans for a long time so they could come get me from Italy and we Could plan a trip around Europe and yes, bring my sister she HAS to see this place. They never knew what they got into with me, oh well. I will take good care of them when they need it. But that won't ever happen cuz they promised to stay young forever! So, we had a great time and it was a lot of fun to cuddle up on the love sac and watch a movie. It was a great 12th. One I will remember. What I'm not looking forward too is my Birthday which is coming up next week, not cool. 35 is not believabe. Let's not talk about  it! thanks Tyler, Loves

2 comments:

  1. Hey that's what we have is a yorkie poo, but he's black. We love him so far, but I will enjoy him more after he is all potty trained! I hope the paprikas csirke turned out well, I gave tyler the recipe I use and we love it =) we love you guys, happy anniversary can't believe it has been that long since you awkwardly held my hand on accident... time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember one time when dad & I were first married and I planned a suprise dinner but he came home to soon. I opened the door just a little and told him to come back in 30 min. He sat outside in the car across the street to see who I was hiding in the house. He just looks at me anymore and smiles cause hes still not sure what I might be up to.-love mom

    ReplyDelete