Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Little Novelist

So, Alaria has been told that she has to write a book. They like to call it a novel at school. However it does have to be 40 pages, at least for her. She is the only one in the class that has to write 40 pages as her goal. At first I was thinking this was crazy. But, she is taking it VERY seriously. Today she read us her "first" installment. It was seriously so funny. I thought she was reading from a very successful novelist. I'm not sure why they are writing these stories, but when I was in her grade I wrote a story that won and I got to meet the Mayor and my story was in the library. I know so cheesy, but it really is funny that my daughter is so much like me. I've seriously wanted to always write a Novel. Not many people know that but I do. She was making me laugh a few sentences into her story. I hope she does well, and she wanted to share her first few pages. She was trying so hard, but that little nusance named Nicky wouldn't let her. I had to snap a few shots because I ALSO love taking pics, which annoys Alaria as well, especially when she was trying to read her us her story. Here they are making me laugh, which is just a memory I want to keep. They are so funny.
Trying to start with Nick behind her


And he still is trying to steal her thunder

Yah, annoyed

Wishing I would quit taking pics and Nick would leave her alone

Won't stop, even axel is annoyed

Nick said, "Talk to the Hand!" haha

She WILL finish her first few pages, I just noticed she is sweaterless. It got cold today and I thought it would snow, so everyone was in sweaters , she must have shed it at some point.

I was laughing at her because it took her forever to read us her 3 pages. She is a showman. I give her that.

She is so excited about this book she has to write. She writes books all the time. I have some hilarious ones I wish I could put in here, well I guess I could scan a few in. When she finishes her story and we see why they are having to write so many pages. Everyone has different amount of pages they have to make their stories. I hope she can keep it to 40 pages, hopefully she can go over because if she is like me she will go over 40 pages. Maybe it will snow tomorrow. We don't get much snow here, and we want to teach the kids how to skii this year. Tyler is the skiier, but I think i could bunny hill it enough. My mom said we will surprise him this christmas in Idaho and go to a cabin in yellowstone and rent snow mobiles and take the kids skiing to targhee where he took a college class. He will be happy. But, he won't be able to go all out becuase of his knee. Next summer he'll have to get his knee surgery. Now I need to go think of a brilliant idea for my novel that will be made into a movie I'm sure of it.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment