Saturday, October 8, 2011

El Pinto, Where How Art Thou Been?

Well Doug Walker, my Bro in Law who lives in Idaho where all my family lives, the Jorgensen's, came to Albq for the ballon Festival. He is just a Nuclear Physisist, that's all. He's pretty dumb, JK. Seriously he gets to go to all the coolest big events and check for Bio-terrorism and stuff like that. He goes where high ranking govt. peeps will be and keeps us all safe. I think it would be fascinating to go to work with him one day in the field, I'm sure he would LOVE that.haha
So, we didn't get to see him at the festival because the night we we're going to meet him it rained out and I was so sad because it is really cool. Next year hopefully. He said he got to see a lot. It really is amazing. Anywho, we went to meet him at a place called El Pinto. I don't know why we've been here this long and I haven't been there. It's so pretty and a great place, but the best was the surroundings and the restaurant itself. It's huge. Half outside, trees growing through the roof, just super pretty. I took a bunch of pics. It was very Autumn I loved it. It was great to see Doug I just wished I could've seen the other3, now4 attached to him:) Here we are
Alaria toothless, Doug, Nick and his sweet shirt

This was the coolest waterfall, rock wall in the middle of the place with pumpkins all over



 So, after this Nick went AWOL and I think he followed Doug to the restroom, and got lost or was just wandering around checking stuff out, so while Ty was looking for him I took Alaria outside and took some pics. It's sooo pretty out there, and I will tell everyone to go there, it was really great food and just beautiful. I loved how they made it look like Autumn too. A lot of fun. And Alaria is my muse.





Well Hope Dougy travels home safe and I can talk my Sister into coming in feb. since I'll have been here 3 years by then. Hint Hint. Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment