Monday, October 3, 2011

Roller Derby!

So, last night I was up sooooo late, early I should say. I should've just done this blog then, but I was hurting. I am now realizing with my little reprieve I had from the pain that it may be short lived. I can feel it come on pretty bad sometimes and after a bit of sleep it can relieve a bit, but I'll take that anyday. I guess the hardest thing for me has been and will ALWAYS be the fact that I'll always have these 2 major pain disorders, diseases, whatever pop culture or the doc of the day wants to call it. Some good days, some OK, some plain horrible. What is hard is that I look the same to everyone on the outside. They don't feel that searing pain in every joint, cell, and muscle. They just may think I'm being lazy or don't want to do anything, or maybe it's a good day and I can luckily do stuff, so it confuses them. I can't blame them only pray to the Lord that if they REALLY love and care about me they will try and understand how much it hurts and how much I long for close friends and family to love me. Sounds pathetic huh. It's early and I'll admit the morning scares me. It's daunting and I never know what on that long list I'll get done and how I'll feel at the end of the night. But, enough boo hooing over it. It is what it is. I have to, as they say put my big girl panties on and make my kids feel happy no matter what is going on inside. At least I do have the gospel when I feel alone. hey just wondering out there anyone, does anyone else get lonely sometimes during the day, you stay at home mom's? Sometimes I feel like maybe I'm crazers in the head. Oh well on to better subjects. Roller Derby, yes haha. My Alaria what a funny character she is. She decided she wanted Roller Blades for her B-day. We got some and she has only had them for about a month now, and you should see her go. When she puts her mind to something, watch out. She had those things out of the box that night and was out there till dark. Her pads for her knees and wrists and stuff look like she's been riding for years, her blades are all scraped up. She is funny. Nick now wants a skate board, now that's scary. Here she is skating, or posing anway;)
Pinkalicious

Pretty in Pink

Pepto Bismol...?? i don't know



Well here goes another day. We are going to the Balloon Festival Thursday, so excited for that. So much fun. The only thing I can actually say I like about New Mexico, I know that's sad. I'm trying really hard to like it here. I know, I need to try harder!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment