Saturday, October 8, 2011

Nick's slick moves, Football baby

Well, luckily today the rain stopped for the morning and we we're able to go to Nick's first football practice this year. He loves it and is sooooo focused, which I'm not used to seeing. It's a lot of fun to watch and I'm kind of crazy Mom yelling, "Go Nick!" on the sideline.  Alaria loves to watch him and I think she gets a little jealous not to play football but just that we are watching him. It's kind of funny, so I made sure to take lots of pics of her. It was a pretty day, but i'm soooo mad we missed the glowdeo at the Balloon festival because it rained out 2 nights in a row. It's the only thing I look forward to here. but here are some cool vids for fam to see of Nick rockin and rollin!

While Nick was runnin his sweet moves that he definitey got from me, right Dad?haha I Made Alaria smile pretty with her first front tooth GONE. I can't stop staring she looks so big. I don't like it. I keep telling them to stop growing up, or else, but Courtney didn't listen and neither does Morgan, so I'm out of luck here.
So cute and supportive

She is well trained I just said, "Alaria, cute pose." And bam here we are
So there was another sweet run Nick had that I have to post here we go. He got past all of his defenders.
Although, I'm not in love with my own pics, I guess since this is for the kids they might want to remember we we're actually there with them and the pictures just didn't majically appear, Majically Delicious, sorry just had the lucky charm song in my head
yay, the sun

Saturday, hat day
Well, Nick has a lot of football left, but I caught it already before it starts to be REALLY cold at his practices. Now we are off to meet uncle Doug!

No comments:

Post a Comment