Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Being Kids

Well it's been sad these last few months because the kids keep getting a cold of flu and pass it to me and we can't seem to get out of this crazy circle. The kids woke up sick again coughing with fevers. The doctor says it's just a virus not a bacterial infection which i've been worried about because we all keep catching it and it goes round and round. But by the end of the day today they were feeling a bit better and while Mom wasn't watching they decided to play cat and dog. Even though they spilled milk all over I had to laugh and remember when my brother and i would play ridiculous games before my Mom would get home from work. So, I couldn't help but smile that even thought they don't feel so great they wanted to still be kids and play. I love how resilient kids are and am so greatful for these sweet moments.
Drinking out of the bowl like cats and dogs

Nick is blowing bubbles with the bowl straw

Glad they are KIDS

1 comment:

  1. This is to cute...I can see my kids doing that a few years back...can't you? I just read your post a few down about Todd and yourself and I am so sorry. You have an amazingly strong family and I adore all of you. Please know you guys are in my thoughts and prayers. I sure do love ya Vet!

    ReplyDelete