Sunday, March 6, 2011

Computer Arms

I think Nick has formed new arms, they have a computer hooked to the end of them. He is now waking up early and I will find him on the computer. He is scary smart when it comes to the computer. Of course it's all about the coolest games he can find on different sites, but for a 5 year old he knows so much about the computer. I so sincerely hope he ends up speaking computer when he gets older. I wish I could speak computer. That is a language I'll never be able to learn. But, it's so cute to watch him just want to learn more and more about it. I love it when he tries to tell Tyler what to do.haha It's so funny to listen to him. And Tyler just looks at him like, well I don't know but it's  hilarous look to me.
 There he is early in the morning where I now find him ALL the time. Now that the weather is getting nicer he can't wait to start baseball in a few weeks. So, hopefully we can tear him away from his sponge bob jammies to get to the park. I've never seen a kid with more energy than him.

No comments:

Post a Comment