Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Doesn't Fall far from the tree!

So, I've been really watching Alaria lately and it is so crazy how she does things exactly like I used to and still do sometimes. We'll be walking along or sitting there talking and it's literally like I'm looking into a crystall ball of the past of myself. Sometimes it's a little eerie how alike we are. I do love that she'll be trying something and I know exactly what she is doing and I tell her, "sister The apple did not fall far from the tree. You are just like me and I KNOW what you are doing" I just love her big heart, but I also know what is to come. I used to come home crying constantly because I was so worried about what other people thought and on and on. Such a girl. Tonight she was asking me if Satan can put bad dreams into our heads. I told her that we have to be sure to always listen to good music and watch good TV and not let bad things linger in our minds and we can stay pure and sweet like she is. I told her that Satan can be mean, but only if we let him bother us. And she started asking me why is he Satan. I talked to her again about the war in heaven before we came down to earth and I told her that 1/3 of our brother's and sister's went with him and her big eyes started to tear up. And a big tear rolled down her cheek and she said it is so sad we won't get to meet them. She is the sweetest thing ever. She is always so concerned about everyone. Last night Tyler said he was walking by her room turning out all of the lights and he could hear her saying her personal prayers and she was asking that uncle Todd be blessed to feel better and his family too. She asked to bless her Mommy to feel better. She is what keeps me going and her simple and pure sweet faith. She just knows that its right and good. She is my sweetheart. I wish I could freeze time and keep her like this. Thanks for her:)

No comments:

Post a Comment