Wednesday, March 2, 2011

8 is GREAT!!!

                                                8 IS GREAT!!!!!!

Alaria has been soooo excited to turn 8. Although she still has to wait until September she had her program at church this Sunday about being baptized. All the kids that turn 8 this year came to this little program. They talked about the Primary Girls Activity Days and Alaria was so sad she can't start right now. She was sooo excited she held my hand the whole time and everytime the bishop asked a question about baptism her hand shot up in the air. It was so funny he had to call on some other kids. She is such a bright light in my life and she reminds me sooo much of myself when i was her age. I'm so excited that she is so excited and takes it so very seriously.


Ready to Rock 8


1 comment:

  1. yes sweetie 8 years old happy birthday, you are going to feel soooooooooo good tonight, getyou naked and in bed eat your p-ssy until you buck and moan to orgasm, lube your sweet tight bum hole and fill it full of my c-m, mmmmm watch it drip out, take your knickers to smell your sweet p-ssy

    ReplyDelete