Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Joy's of Living with Boy's

As women, Alaria and I only have to put up with 2 men Daddy and Nicholas. We love them but there is that "Just Gross" component. And I have to tell you it's hilarious watching Alaria learn just how gross guys can be. Her little brother thinks it's just hilarious to chase her around and try to fart on her and you know the typical Brother stuff. I always tell her she has to just understand and I explain how my huge football player of a brother thought it was hilarious to torture me by sitting on me and farting on me. It's been so hilarious to hear her rant at her Dad and brother. I constantly hear, " That is soooo gross Dad," or, " Nick don't do that to me again, oh you're disgusting." haha. Well yesterday it was so funny because I could hear her telling her Dad he was disgusting because he farted on her because she wouldn't quit tackling him to play with her. She always jumps all over him like a jungle gym and he was using his Skunk defense to get her off. He thought it was so funny. But she said to him, "umph you never listen to me so I just have to write it down for you Dad!" So she literally wrote this letter to him and It was so funny I had to post it to save it into our family history. Just cracked me up.

Alaria's Letter to let her Dad know how she feels when her Dad uses his "Skunk" defense, or Fart,haha
 This mad me laugh so hard becuase Alaria had to write her dad a letter and if you can't read it, it says,
"Toatally Gross, It makes me sick, and she draws a picture of the bathroom door and herself actually throwing up and the thought bubble says, help help (goes on and on )
Oh, it was a great laugh and I had to save it, so when I print this for my family she can remember this. The joys of living with BOYS.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment