Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Why do they always think I'm a terrorist?

So I feel so dumb because I killed myself to get the house somewhat ready to leave my kids for a few days with Grandma. I was up last night until crazy hours, didn't sleep. GOt outta there and to the airport and I'm sitting here feeling dumb because i get to the gate and realize I looked at the flight info wrong. My plane doesn't leave for another 2 hours. How dumb. And EVERYTIME I fly I ALWAYS get flagged to get searched. My bag, my self. It's crazy. Even when I went on my mission to Southern Italy where the guards are furnished with machine guns my bag was the only one out of the 15 of us to get ripped open and slashed through. Today was no exception. I must look scary because I got flagged and I am not joking when i say that I have never made it through an airport without having my bag searched. I love everyone gets to feel safe and I get it, but really everytime? Oh well, here I sit with my computer and 2 hours to mess around at the gate.haha I'm so excited to go to San Diego though. I'm excited to get out of here and leave reality for a few days.
I also went to m new Internists appt. this week. She sent me to have a lot more tests for in depth answers, but she did say a few things that gave me pause that she is thinking and will be looking for.
OK I just found out that I may suffer from a genetic blood disease that makes our blood really thick and it can ruin your liver, lungs, and heart, you may have seen some of my posts about my brother who has had 4 deadly bloodclots ruin his heart and lungs, hes a mess. My mother also suffers from it and my grandmothe actually died from a bloodclot at my age, that was long ago, and if we catch it before it does anymore harm it could be really good. So, I finally found an Internist who will pay attention and is interested in getting me better, so I feel great about that, finally. It is a trial, but in all reality it has made us closer as a family. Trials are hard, but it's like we learn that we need the lows to feel the highs.

No comments:

Post a Comment