Monday, March 28, 2011

Nick is Six!

Yay, My baby is six. It's hard to believe how fast they grow. He had a great day I think. He wanted his party to be at Chuck -E-Cheese this year. We've done it there before, but we just had family meet us. This time we did the whole enchilada. It meant that they did a whole program with Chucky himself and some fun games besides playing all the games. I did his invites myself


 It was a lot of fun. We had a whole table and Nick got to sit  at the head of the table. They had about 7 staffers come out and a lot of music going on. He was so funny to watch. I love it when I see his dimple come out. It's a true grin.
Nick's rowdy table

Oh, Nick and Alaria

Nick and his King Hat, he loves that thing

Blowing out the candles

After they did cake and sang Happy B-day the kids got to go meet Chucky himself. whoop whoop. Then the coolest thing ever they got to do what they call the Ticket Blaster. I attached a video of Nick doing it. They let Alaria do it with him. It was so funny. They could grab as many tickets as they could as they flew all around the tube they were in. Then they got to dance with Chucky. I also left that clip. It was hilarious to watch them dance. I couldn't stop laughing.

The Ticket Blaster, watch video clip, hilarious

Bustin a move, also watch video clip below


Oh Alaria and her poses crack me up

Nick and his gift from Alaria
Well it turned out to be a great party. Nick had a blast and I can't believe he is 6 already. I remember when they laid him in my arms. It's so fun to see them grow and watch their personalities grow. Thanks everyone for your special wishes for Nick. We appreciate them. All he can seem to talk about is his excitement for the weather to get nice enough so we can put up the nice swimming pool he got. Thanks for that we will lounge all summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment