Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Brain Freeze

 
 Wow, I'm having a hard time sleeping right now because my brain is going a hundred miles per square inch,, see I don't know. I just have to write a little bit about how crazy my last two weeks have been. They have been 2 of the most important weeks and shoved into the tiny 10 % of our brain they say we use. So I wish my brain was using all of itself right now. It needs to be selfish for my sake. I can't possibly say all my feelings at once about all that has happened. Maybe if I try a quick overview, you know like when they show some awesome product on TV that looks way too good to be true to be able to buy for that low low price, then you can hear great music, but there is a definite subtle voice in the background saying, "only sold in one store in america and may cause bodily damage, and you must finance for 12 years at 18%, and you can sell your firstborn son, and what not." There is always background noise that you have to figure out before you can process. My basic process right now that I'm trying to sort out is that last week there was an event that shoved me into Finally feeling like a grown up. I know I should've already felt that way, but I didn't. I still thought I was extremely young. For the little bit of sad in the story, I think it's becuase when I started to get sick I had just returned home from Italy and gotten married and time sort of froze in my mind at that point. I guess I kept thinking life would move on once the cure came and I could get back to normal. Silly, I realize now, but it was all part of the lesson I guess. So, maybe you are or you're not curious as to what shoved me into this grown up state of mind. Well, just a few weeks ago I even know the exact date which is wierd because I usually don't know when or where I am. But I was trying to get ready for a major road trip and my body was like, "hahaha you are crazy lady if you think I will sit on your harder than hard passenger side seat for 2 days, with your 2 kids needing MOM MOM MOM MOM every few seconds without any sleep and feeling so crapola and just plain worried about our health." My body is pretty stubborn it must be that huge percent of the brain that doesn't work, who knows. But because it is so late and I really need to rest this body I will leave the story here, so I can work it all in, so in 40 years when I can only use 3% of this brain. I will be able to read about the 2 weeks that so greatly changed my life. There was a road trip that I was so excited and scared for. I'll leave a few pictures to show you why I was making a road trip and to where. Also, to keep myself focused on finishing my story, to let myself show more because I love these pictures and later I'll tell you why. Besides the fact that Photography is my passion it is the subjects that now interests me.
Courtney McCall Walker
My Sister is an amazing photographer, but I will say my niece "or little sister as I've always thought" Is an easy subject to photograph.

Mr and Mrs. Ryker and Courtney Morris
Doug, Michell, Courtney, Ryker, and Morgan


They are beautiful pictures don't ya think? They barely start the story of the past two weeks, but these people in these pictures definitely have shaped me and what was able to happen these past two weeks. It was wonderful to see my sweet Courtney, who I named by the way. My sis may not remember but I threw Courtney into the ring of names and she couldn't decide between that or McCall, but she chose great giving her the name she has. They are special people in my story, why? Well, you'll see.












No comments:

Post a Comment