Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Is she really 8?

Well, my baby girl is 8 already. She has been waiting for this day for a long time. She is the sweetest angel ever. She wants to get baptized so much. She was so nervous yesterday because she had her interview with the bishop. She said her day was great. They sang happy birthday and added "Alaria Rocks" after every few words at school. haha. She begged for an i-pod so, we got her the same thing different brand, whatever. And she is getting roller blades, we'll see how that works out. I'm giving her an old fashioned sleep over party when we get back from Utah this next week. Oh, boy here we go, girl drama already goin strong. She is my sweetie and I don't want it to change. When we were in Idaho for the wedding, she was so cute. She was thrilled to get to dance with Ryker, Courts new hubby. Then we went to Lagoon in Salt lake and both her and Nick got to ride all the big rides. I couldn't believe it. They we're not even scared to ride Wicked and Colossus. They we're hilarious. Nick was clonking around in his big skate shoes that made him just tall enough to ride all the ig rides. We weren't even haf way through Wicked and he yells to me, " Mom I want to ride this again!" haha He's my crazy one. But, the terror ride terrorized him, so I had a litte satisaction that he is still my little boy.
Anywho, Alaria's B-day was great, but Jorgensen style we celebrate for at least a week. So, we will go to Utah and she'll get to see everyone in her family and go to dinner with them, and she will be baptized on Sunday. It worked out so that everyone can be there, except Lydia and Adalie and that is sad for us we wish they could come too. She is ready and happy to get to go to Activity day's. Well here is her B-day day:)
Finally 8

So Cute, Axel never far away


Love seeing these fun hot air balloons while they are getting ready for the Balloon Festival

Nick's Card

Flowers from Gma Jorg

Nick loves to get games to play

Awww an I-pod but not really
Such a great day. She deserves it. I couldn't have asked for a better daugher for real. Just if I could keep her just like this. We love you Alaria

1 comment:

  1. yes mum she is 8 and has been ate for years....I LOVE eating her little p-ssy

    ReplyDelete