Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Center of Attention

So, as we are still talking about a long weekend in Utah we turn our attention back to the Birthday girl. We are still celebrating of course. Alaria wouldn't have it any other way. She was so excited because Grandma and Grandpa Jorgensen came to Utah for Grandma Great's funeral, so they could be there to celebrate her batism. Also my sister Michell, and my niece Morgan came, and so did the newleyweds Courtney and Ryker. She was thrilled I tell ya. Court is lucky Ryker is taken or she'd have a run for her money. I know an 8 year old with a serious crush. haha So everyone got there Saturday after the funeral and luncheon for Great Grandma. They decided to take Alaria out to celebrate with her since we live so far away for her B-day
Yuuuummmy

Basically 2 big sisters to spoil her and teach her all kinds of things, Huh girls?!!!!

Presents

Ok, so apparantly they are soooo popular as Alaria told Michell on the phone that she wanted a "Monster High Doll" I had no idea. They thought it was pretty funny though. Thanks for that, now I have to get the set, not only Cleo De Nile.haha

So sweet, a bracelet to wear to the baptism. Loves

Speaks for itself, I think
Needless to say they spoiled her as usual. It was so fun to see them. I just love them so much. I miss them and told them a long time ago to quit growing up. It didn't work. Alaria adores them and they treat her like gold always no matter what is going on in their lives. I can never thank them enough for that. Thanks sis for coming. Morgana I love you. Court and Ryker thanks for coming I know you are so busy with the demands of a new life coming at you, but I'm so glad to see you so happy. Thanks for swimming with Alaria. I'm glad no one got hurt playing Chicken in the pool, and court those diving lessons were invaluable:)

No comments:

Post a Comment