Thursday, September 22, 2011

Raaaarrrrrr

 I almost just threw my computer through the wall. I just spent 2 days worth on finishing alaria's baptism page so she can have it all there, all her pictures, family, Friends. I think I downloaded over 20 pics a video and was down to the last bit and my computer seriously erased it. I'm sitting next to tyler who is sleeping, should he feel scared? haha Wow I'm going crazy now that's alll. Oh, yeah there is the little tick in my eye, starting to twitch. Raarrrr. Now, tomorrow I will research an easier way to get a bunch of pics for big events on my blog, like a collage, anyone know of any good ones that will take me through a tutorial to block together pics, great. usually I don't have so many pics to download but it's the first time maybe ever besides our wedding day that both sides of our family are in the same place together, that's rare,save of course my brother and his family which is obviously a glaring ommission and my sis in law Lydia and Adalie, whom I wish they'd been there, but they would be happy because they wouldnt have been in so many pictures. ahhhhhh Breathe. Too many pictures around me. I need to destress. For me that is soing something funny or silly. I really need my sweet dear grade school friend, she lived on my street and late in the summer on stressful nights right when school started back up we would Tee Pee people, just randomly on our street. They probably knew it was us, but it was funny. Maybe Shellie and I should dress in trench coats again and put nylons over our face and kidnap insuspecing friends after their shift at the Grocery store. hmmm Too bad she lives in Idaho. Way too may things to re-ive i suppose, but I'm serisouly soooooooooo mad right now. It was going to be DONE and made nicely into a book. I seriously need a partner in crime. I can't drag Alaria in yet, she's a bit too young. Maybe I'll just prank Tyler right now. At least I'll feel a little better, Ok, Over and Out. Woah I know who can help he's been a bruiser from the time he was born, not afraid of nothin and he knows how to conceal his face, thats'a right, My nicola, little italiano
He's always been bruised scarred and scratched, he can take care of it

Nick's a clever little one tryin to be a trickster, Good partner, but he's got too big a mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment