Wednesday, September 21, 2011

FINALLY, her big day

 This is finally time to write about Alaria's baptism. I'm a little crazoid in the head though because in my mind there was an amazing story that happened to our little family in these last few weeks. Of course I want to just write it down. And, I just think to myself  Blog's show the most recent events, so this will make no sense, perfect it is Yvette we are talking about anyway. Now in my excitement to get started with telling about Alaria's day I just realized this lap top is going to run out of battery and so am I, so I will charge it and get it up. She wants me to write about it first so she can show her friends at her Sleep over B-day Party she gets in 2 weeks. Tyler is totally pumped and ready to do nails. But here is a little jump into the future so you can see how exciting the day was and how amaizing Alaria was! I seriously just said, "Jump", and there she is the cutest thing to ever be!

It's true. A picture is worth a thousand words!


No comments:

Post a Comment